Sunday, December 28, 2008

Break Up sms

Have I told u lately how much I am in love with u?
No?? Think about it, have a great life...

Relationships are like glass...
Sometimes it's better to leave them broken
Than, hurting yourself while putting them back together...

I hate u, u hate me,
What r we waiting 4?
Let's do it.
Let's break up!

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart,
But somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

When life changes & we go our separate ways.
You will still be in my heart till my dying days.
I tell no lie this is true,
World has never seen a friend like u.

I miss u in every beats of my heart,
In every blink of my eyes,
In every second of time and
In every moments of the day.

What u see as truth what u see as lies
Remember that true friendship never dies.
Although we may change & drift apart,
I’ll always value u deep within my heart!

Once people told me love is true,
I didn’t believe it till I found you,
Now that u gone, I’m going crazy,
I wish u would here n tell me "I love you"

I heard someone whisper ur name,
But when i turned around to c who it was,
I noticed that I was alone.
Then, I realized it that we are no longer together.

I'd climb the highest mountain.
I'd swim the ocean blue
I'd do anything at all my dear-
Just to get away from you.

I luved u once u, luved me not.
I luved u twice, but u forgot thrice.
U never luvd me, u never will.
U let me go n I luv u still.

Luv will fly if held too lightly.
Love will die if held too tightly.
Let me fly, rather than die!

My eyes R hurting coz I can't C U.
My arms R empty coz I can't hug U.
My lips R cold coz I can't kiss U.
My heart is breaking coz I'm not with U!

No comments: