Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Friendship sms

Keep me as a friend and
I will keep you in my heart and lock it up.
I'll throw away the key
So that no one can take you away from me.

I am not like a clock
That can sms you 24hrs a day
But my heart is like a clock
That nonstop cares, loves and prays
For a special friend… like you

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge,
I wouldn't jump with them;
I'd be at the bottom to catch them.

Sign of a True Friend...
He always sees the pain
Behind your eyes at that time,
When everyone says
"Man! You smile a lot ..."

Longest love is Mother's love,
Shortest love is Other's love,
Sweetest love is Lover's love,
But strongest love is Friend's love.
Like u and me.

Colours may fade
The sun may not shine
The moon may not be bright
Heartbeats may stop
Lives may pass but our friendship
I’ll treasure till the day my heart stops.

Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know.
My riches do not lie in material wealth
But in having friends like you - a precious gift from God!

The test of Friendship
Doesn’t comes when u r together.
It comes when u part ways &
U realize that despite the distance,
The Friendship is still there…

One candle is enough to cut darkness.
One good guide is enough for success.
One true friend is enough to make life happy.

Never dump old friends.
They are hard to replace.
Friendship is like wine:
It gets better as it grows older.
Just like us… I get better, u get older.

No comments: