Friday, December 5, 2008

Sorry sms

Remember d good times we spent together
the beautiful future we dreamt of I never wanted to create a distance between us
Please forgive me n help me bridge d gap.

I have committed a sin to make u sad
And am realising that I'm very bad
So plz forgive me to lessen the grief
Your forgiveness will led to a relief
I'm sorry!

I know you are angry I know what you must be going through I hope you know
How sorry I am for all That happened between us
Please forgive me

How can I begin to say I am sorry.
I didn't mean to upset you.
I hope that you will forgive me.
I am sorry.


Anytime you are angry, it breaks my heart
But my heart never stops loving you......
Sorry that I have hurt you!


I'm so sorry for hurting your feelings
I take back my words!
Hope you?ll forgive me!


Wish I could turn back the time
And make things right?
Please forgive me!


Apology is a lovely perfume,
It can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.
Please forgive me!

No comments: